Saturday, January 8, 2011

For Colored Girls Comes to DVD & Blu-Ray

Tyler Perry For Colored Girls comes to DVD and Blu-Ray on February 8, 2011. Don't forget to pre-order your copy of this awesome movie featuring an incredible cast. Who knows when we will ever see such an amazing cast again. This was a great movie and I will be preordering my copy soon. Although, I may not watch this one as often as Mr. Perry's other movies because it is very heart-wrenching to watch. I just love supporting my people as much as I can. Also, Volume 6 of Tyler Perry's House of Payne will come to DVD the same day (February 8) and I will be purchasing that as well. BTW I have all things Tyler Perry: 10 plays, 9 movies, and 5 volumes of House of Payne and I can't wait to add these two to my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment