Saturday, April 23, 2011

Madea's Big Happy Family Movie Review

 
Last night I went to see MADEA'S BIG HAPPY FAMILY and I really got more laughs than I expected. I was still laughing even after I left the theatre. I was so into the movie I didn't want to get up to go to the restroom after drinking this huge cup of Sprite. The movie was very similar to the play but it had a few changes but nothing drastic. Madea and Mr. Brown were their usual crazy and funny selves. Aunt Bam (Cassi Davis) was hilarious in this movie. Bow Wow, Teyana Taylor, and Lauren London were great. Natalie Desselle (BAPS) also made me giggle a few times. Shannon Kane did really well in playing the sort of villain of the movie. I just absolutely love Loretta Devine in any movie. The movie also had some very touching moments that almost made me cry but it's very hard to make me cry especially over a movie. It had a lot of very important messages in the film as well. Overall I got some great big laughs that were totally unexpected. I will definately be adding this to my Tyler Perry Collection. Here is a preview of my growing Perry Collection:

1 comment:

  1. This one was pretty good! I had alot of laughs when I went to see it too. Cool blog!

    -Nicole Alicia
    http://nicolealiciaonline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete